Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

December Article Review

It's been a busy December! Beyond finishing grad school (FINALLY!), the holidays, everyone in my household getting sick, and preparing for more school (I clearly didn't learn my lesson), I've also had some new content going up.  Rather than blasting on here every time something happened, I saved up my most recent articles to hit you all at once!  If you haven't yet, I hope you'll give these a look!

  • "Dragons, Wasps, Low Roads, and Darkness in Comic Book Corner" can be read here.
  • "Action and Excitement Galore in Comic Book Corner," the all-Luke CBC, can be read here.
  • "Luke's Graphic Novel Picks of the Month: January 2019" kicked off a new monthly feature for me over at GeekDad.  Check it out here!
  • "What Luke's Reading: December 2018" is the final installment of the series. Read the swan song here.
Thank you for reading!  Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting things coming this way in 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment