Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2018

What Luke's Reading: November 2018

November ended up being an absolutely crazy month, so my reading time was down considerably.  That said, I also was able to really branch out, with my reading ranging from new verse versions of ancient classics to socially conscious romance novels, as well as outer space horror comics and short stories set around my favorite game.  What a month!!  What did you read this month? Share with us below!

November 2018

Prose

  • The Five Greatest Warriors by Matthew Reilly (available here)
  • Nudes by Sarah Robinson (available here)
  • Uncharted Realms: Tarkir compiled by wotamRobin (available FREE here)
  • Origins: Collected Stories compiled by Kimberly J. Kreines (available FREE here)

Serials

  • Silverwood: The Door - Season 1, Episode 6: Leader of the Pack by Stephen Kozeniewski (available here)
  • Silverwood: The Door - Season 1, Episode 7: Family Matters by Michelle Garza and Melissa Lason (available here)
  • Silverwood: The Door - Season 1, Episode 8: Connected by Brian Keene (available here)

Poetry

  • Gilgamesh: A Verse Narrative by Herbert Mason (available here)
Graphic Novels
  • To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts, Volume 3 by MAYBE (available here)
  • X-Men: Fatal Attractions, Book Two by too many people to list (available here)
  • Watersnakes by Tony Sandoval (available here)
  • Gideon Falls, Volume 1: The Black Barn written by Jeff Lemire, art by Andrea Sorrentino, colors by Dave Stewart (available here; my review forthcoming from GeekDad)
Magazines
  • Flash Fiction Online, November 2018 (available here)
  • Game Informer, December 2018 (available here)
Comics
  • Murder Falcon #1 (available here; my review available here)
  • Infinite Dark #1 (available here; my review available here)
  • The Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion #1 (available here; my review available here)
  • Low Road West #1 (available here; my review available here)
  • Low Road West #2 (available here; my review available here)
  • Gideon Falls #7 (available here; my review available here)
  • Gideon Falls #8 (available here; my review available here)
  • Outer Darkness #1 (available here; my review forthcoming from Comic Book Corner)
  • William Gibson's Alien 3 #1 (available here; my review available here)

No comments:

Post a Comment