Translate

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Great Catch-Up Post

The past few months have been a blur!  As some of you may know, I am wrapping up my graduate degree and that seems to have consumed my life a bit.  I have fallen way behind on keeping this website updated.  Things have been in the works in the world of Luke Forney!

My article "Twisted Dreams: A Review of Christina Sng's Astropoetry and A Collection of Nightmares" appeared in issue 41.4 of Star*Line, the journal of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Poetry Association.  You can find out more information and order a copy of the issue here.

If you have been following the facebook page (and if you haven't, why not?!), you'll know that GeekDad offered my a position as a contributing writer.  This was incredibly exciting news for me, and I dove in with near-reckless abandon!  I quickly became a member of Comic Book Corner, which is an incredible team of comic fans who love sharing their passions.  I have contributions to both "Creepy, Crawlers, Horror, and Crime in Comic Book Corner" (found here) and "Bringing in November With Comic Book Reviews" (found here).  I'm not in this week's edition, but I'll be returning the next week with even more exciting titles to share with the GeekDad readers.  If you haven't checked out GeekDad before, I highly encourage it!  Along with that, there will be reviews of some exciting new games and books coming your way soon through the GeekDad platform.

I hope the last few months have been treating you well!  Keep your eyes peeled on the site as "From the Vault" continues to chug along, more features are added, and exciting news is revealed.  There are some pretty cool things headed to the site around the start of the year, and as we get closer I can begin to talk about them more, so be on the lookout.  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment